My Adventure with Marini Lash: One Month

September 26, 2008 at 7:02 am 9 comments

As promised, here are pictures of my lashes while using the Marini Lash product for the last month.  In the top picture I am not wearing any mascara or eyeliner, just my bare naked eye!

For the second picture, yes, I am using mascara and yes, one of my lashes is pretty much touching the bottom of my eyebrow.  I even tugged at this lash to see if it was really attached or just a flukey mascara-enduced deviant.  This is a first for me, and I am feeling pretty pleased with such progress.

In this second picture, I am also wearing eyeliner, but a very light silver/gray shade called “Gunmetal” 24/7 Glide-On Pencil from Urban Decay.

There are only TWO more days left to enter the Marini Lash Lashes of your Dreams Giveaway, so if you haven’t yet, enter now or miss out!

Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

Beauty Bit: The right hair removal method for you Beauty Bit: Do pre-foundation primers make a visible difference?

• 1. Marilyn  |  September 26, 2008 at 7:48 am

Beautiful!

• 2. Jen Hill  |  September 26, 2008 at 8:30 am

You are too sweet Marilyn. Have a wonderful vacation, I wish we could have joined you, Aloha!!!

• 3. pamela  |  September 26, 2008 at 9:46 am

Ooh, maybe that stuff does work.. looks good.

• 4. kim  |  September 26, 2008 at 10:53 am

20 of my friends used Jan Marini with success at least on Asian lashes. Then when it was no longer available, they switched to Revitalash and said it worked much better, twice as long. I will be using Revitalash when I’m done with Jan Marini.

• 5. IFW  |  September 27, 2008 at 4:49 am

Holy cow! That really is amazing. I would never have believed it was possible…

• 6. Jen Hill  |  September 27, 2008 at 9:36 am

So great to hear from all of you.

Hi IFW! I bet the changing leaves in Indiana are looking amazing about now. I love to drive through Brown County in the fall, and I am homesick now.

Kim, I have had an opportunity to try the Revitalash product and have had success while using it. I would love to hear about your experience and comparing the two products.

Pamela, yes it really does something! My lashes are undeniably much thicker, longer and definitely softer than they were a month ago!

• 7. Jami @ supermisc  |  October 1, 2008 at 4:21 pm

Oo-ah! You look beautiful!

All of my lashes did that before my body poured all of its energy into baby-and-milk making. I miss them.

• 8. Jen Hill  |  October 1, 2008 at 4:55 pm

Thanks Jami! Those babies are worth every scrawny eye lash!

• […] should have mentioned my fabulous experience while using Marini Lash. My lashes are looking so healthy and lovely right now, I could almost skip my mascara and when I […]