Beauty Bit: The right hair removal method for you

September 24, 2008 at 9:42 pm 8 comments

Find the right process for your skin and hair type

Your Best Hair Removal Strategy

Waxing, tweezing, lasering … part-torture, part-godsend. But with so many choices, which method works best for you? Your skin tone, hair texture and pain threshold are all major factors we’ll weed through to get your strategy set. Answer the following questions to find your ideal procedure.

Hair removal quiz

Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: , , , , , , , .

FGW: Korres Ginger & Vitamins Foundation SPF 10 My Adventure with Marini Lash: One Month

• 1. Marilyn  |  September 24, 2008 at 11:32 pm

Tweezing – I actually think it’s fun. Call me crazy….

• 2. Jen Hill  |  September 25, 2008 at 7:13 am

Jami considers plucking a bit zen-like.

Give me a lighted magnification mirror, my tweezers, and I will start chanting, “Aowmmmmm.”

• 3. tracy m  |  September 25, 2008 at 8:08 am

I’m a picker. Plucking hair is meditative for me!

The quiz really should just be: Unless you crap money, stick with shaving and depilitories. Cause who wouldn’t get their hair removed FOREVER if they had the greenbacks to do it??

• 4. Jen Hill  |  September 25, 2008 at 1:38 pm

Amen Tracy!

• 5. Decorative Diva  |  September 26, 2008 at 1:15 pm

I can’t tweeze because my eyes end up tearing up, making it difficult to work. However, I love getting my eyebrows waxed.

If I could afford it, I’d definitely get laser hair removal. However, I’d probably get my underarms done first!

• 6. Skin  |  September 28, 2008 at 5:11 am

Laser is the way to go. 🙂

• 7. Beauty Items  |  September 28, 2008 at 7:29 am

There are really many ways of removing hair and most of the time we find it hard to choose the right method for us. I am very Thankful to your hair removal quiz! Keep it up.

• 8. usacopywriter  |  October 5, 2008 at 2:04 pm

I just buy excellent scissors and cut really close. 🙂