Benefit’s New Powderflage Concealer

August 16, 2008 at 12:17 pm 6 comments

Ever since reading Makeup Moxie’s review about Benefit’s new Powderflage Concealer, I cannot get this product out of my head.  I want it!

For camouflaging dark circles & fines lines, powderflage is fast, easy, light & breezy!  Virtually weightless, this silky, light pink powder magically camouflages & diffuses.  The “flager” brush (included) conceals in 2 quick strokes.  Tips and tricks: With “flager” brush, sweep powderflage over dark circles or lines you want to diffuse.  Use alone or over makeup.

Powderflage‘s $28 price tag seems high for a concealer product, but, consider that this powder can also be used as an illuminator/finishing powder and comes with its own application brush.   I would imagine this product would also have a very long shelf life.

Seriously, any product that can conceal/brighten and disguise the fine lines around my eyes is a must try. The mini fan brush is a fun selling point too.

Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

Beauty Byte: Hair Frizz Fighters Daily Beauty Byte: Quick Hair Up-dos

• 1. Jazmin  |  August 16, 2008 at 4:20 pm

Hey Jen! Thanks for the mention ; )

Can’t wait for you to try this product. I ‘m really looking forward to hearing what you think of it!

• 2. Jen Hill  |  August 17, 2008 at 7:29 am

Thanks Jazmin! I am a huge fan of Makeup Moxie, and am so honored to have you comment here.

I will be sure to tell you my thoughts when I try this!

• 3. kate2004rock  |  August 19, 2008 at 11:02 am

You think it will be better than Laura Mercier’s Secret Brightening Powder, Jen?

• 4. Jen Hill  |  August 19, 2008 at 7:05 pm

I am ashamed to admit I haven’t tried LM’s Secret Brightening Powder. So I cannot compare them, yet! 🙂

• 5. kate2004rock  |  August 20, 2008 at 6:18 am