The Other Purples: Urban Decay, Make Up Forever, Laura Mercier, Pencil Me In
I just received a great comment from Liv about Urban Decay’s 24/7 glide-on pencils and my favorite color:
I love these pencils too! I also have zero and bourbon. Bourbon makes an awesome smoky eye when done with gold and dark brown shadow, blends like a dream with out making a mess like my stila kajal pencil does. My boyfriend loved it and he rarely coments on my makeup. I also bought 1999 but I returned it because it barely showed up. It looked like yesterdays eyeshadow. I’m curious about the other purples though.
Other purples? Oh yeah. I have a few suggestions for you.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencils in Rockstar or Lust. I love to layer these with Yeyo (metallic white), or Gunmetal. ($16)
- Urban Decay’s Liquid Liner in CRASH (purple with silver glitter)
Urban Decay is offering a new gift with purchase. From now until July 30th 2008, place any order over $25 and receive a free Glitter Eye Gel (valued at $18). Add the Glitter Eye Gel to your cart and then use the coupon code HEAVY at checkout. (thanks for the reminder Bionic Beauty)!
- Make Up Forever’s Aqua Eyes: In Purple and Black Purple ($16)
- Laura Mercier’s limited edition Liquid Liner in Bordeaux (burgundy with burgundy brilliance, $22)
- Laura Mercier’s Eye Liner in Bleu Marine, deep blue. ($20) Okay, okay, I know this isn’t technically “purple,” just trust me with a flat eyeliner brush this liner is gorgeous with any eye color.
- Pencil Me In! Eyeliners in Amethyst, Boysenberry, or Purple Passion. Mo still needs to give these liners the thumbs up, but what a gorgeous color selection and for only $6.99! Read on.
“Pencil me in” is offering a special retail introductory promotion. Buy 2, Get 1 Free. Buy 4, get 2 free, and so on. To take advantage of the promotional offer log onto: www.pencilmeincosmetics.com and choose the pencil colors that you would like to purchase then proceed to the shopping cart page. The cost for each pencil is only $6.99. On the shopping cart page you will see in purple a link for this promotion. Click on it. The user name and password for this section is the same word: Internet. Choose your free pencils and proceed to check out.
It was like they knew we needed a purple fix or something! Please feel free to comment on some of your favorite other purples.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: amethyst, Beauty, bleu marine, bordeaux, boysenberry, brilliance, burgundy, color, Cosmetics, eye makeup, eyeliners, Eyes, Favorites, glitter eye gel, gunmetal, Laura Mericer, liquid liner, lust, Make up Forever, makeup, metallic, other, passion, pencil me in, Promotions, purple, purple passion, recommendations, Reviews, Rockstar, silver, smudge proof, staying power, Urban, Urban Decay.