40% at tarte, 4 days only!

July 24, 2008 at 9:23 am 6 comments

Starting today, tarte is offering a 40% off Friends and Family discount through Sunday, July 27th.  This is a great opportunity to try or stock up on some fantastic tarte cosmetics.

My suggestions?

Looking for a new foundation/ tinted moisturizer?   I highly recommend trying tarte’s smooth operator foundation with SPF 20.  This is my absolute favorite… lightweight, protective foundation smoothes and perfects the skin with potent a SPF 20 sunscreen, vitamins and natural extracts.  My skin looks natural – never cakey – always gorgeous.

Need some gorgeous sheer color on the apples of your cheeks?  Try any shade of tarte’s cheek stains and you cannot go wrong.

And finally, for you women that are mascara junkies, tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes!  is a rich, powerful formula, that will really rev up your lashes.

Another tip, don’t hesitate.  At this discount, supplies are limited, and the best sellers will be out of stock very quickly (as we discovered with the Cosmedicine deal).

Code:  FF08     VALID:  July 24, 2008 – July 27, 2008

Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

FGW: Mo’s Mentions Beauty Truth = Modern Jackass

• 1. tokyostargirl  |  July 24, 2008 at 12:06 pm

thanks for the smooth operator suggestion! it sounds great! i hope i pick the right color.

• 2. Laurel  |  July 24, 2008 at 12:17 pm

Jen, thanks so much for sharing this promotion! I LOVE the smooth operator foundation and will definitely order some today! Take care!

• 3. Laurel  |  July 24, 2008 at 1:19 pm

I forgot to mention that the cheek stain is also one of my very most favorite products! ( I’m sorry but it’s easy to get distracted with three little ones literally pulling on me when I’m trying to type a message). Knowledge of this promotion is much appreciated. Thanks again Jen!

• 4. jen38  |  July 24, 2008 at 2:30 pm

You know me, doing my duty to all who love the good stuff! Great hearing from you Laurel!

Tokyostargirl, I am sure you will love Smooth Operator. Just match yourself with your favorite celebs, I match best with “conceal,” but could get away with wearing “veil” in the summer, and “facade” in the winter. Best wishes!

• 5. tracy m  |  July 25, 2008 at 9:51 am

This is killing me! It’s either go to Tarte and buy all the stuff I want, at a great deal, or go to SLC next weekend to a writers conference. Decisions, decisions. I can’t have both.

• 6. Jen Hill  |  July 25, 2008 at 10:24 am

You need to go to SLC and visit me! I am serious! And if you don’t have a place to stay, a ride from the airport, let me know.