Supracor’s St. Tropez Sandals

June 17, 2008 at 9:02 am 5 comments

I am not a slave to fashion. I am a slave to comfort!

I have very bad feet, flat arches and a nasty angled bunion. Poor Curious was getting teased by his wife (yes, our very own Mo) last week because he was being picky about purchasing a pair of running shoes. I quickly came flying to his defense. Other than a decent fitting and comfortable bra (no this doesn’t apply to Curious), for me a comfortable pair of shoes is imperative. Without them you might as well render me useless for any walking, and besides, I become pretty darn grumpy.

Last month Evan and I took the family on a Disneyland vacation. This vacation required a great deal of walking and standing, and for a person with bad feet, these vacations can become more like days of agony because of the pain and throbbing of my feet.

Before we left, Supracor sent me some really fun spa accessories (bath mitt, facial sponges and stimulite® body scrubber), and I have thoroughly enjoyed using them in the shower. Little did I know, they use this same honeycomb material to create a plethora of other items, including a pretty sweet pair of sandals. Jami, they also carry an Equestrian line, just so you know. Horses need comfort too!

st. tropez™ sandals

Fusing fashion and comfort, our St. Tropez sandals stimulate blood flow to enhance circulation and reduce fatigue. In addition to massaging the feet, the honeycomb absorbs shock. Naturally antifungal and antibacterial, St. Tropez sandals are constructed of two layers of flexible, fusion-bonded honeycomb with a slip-resistant bottom and an upper layer of perforated honeycomb that allows air and water to flow through, making them ideal for the spa, health club, pool or beach.

When I get the chance to wear these sandals (my daughter Amanda wears my same size and usually finds them before I do), they give my feet some a great shock-absorbing cushion, a little massage from the honeycomb mesh, and are a joy to wear. I love that they can be worn anywhere, and are perfect for the beach or pool. They dry out quickly, and do not get stinky like many of my sandals do. These sandals are pricey for flip-flops ($60), but seem very durable and should last for years. If you are looking for a wonderful gift to a well deserving pair of feet, I would recommend purchasing a pair of Supracor’s St. Tropez Sandals.

Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

Safe Is The New Sexy Summer Clinique Giveaway at MBB FGW: Intermission

• 1. Marilyn  |  June 17, 2008 at 9:48 am

I’ll bet my feet are WAY worse than yours! I will have to look into those cuties! I love flip-flops – heck, I just love shoes! It’s incredibly hard for me to find shoes that are really comfortable, but I have a few brands that really work for me, thank goodness!

• 2. jen38  |  June 17, 2008 at 10:06 am

My favorite brand of shoe is a Swiss made shoe that costs BIG BUCKS, and it is only because of their patented design.

Maybe I can ask Supracor if they can give us a promo discount code for a purchase at their site? I will keep you posted.

• 3. Jami  |  June 17, 2008 at 11:26 am

WOO HOO! comfy for ponies! I love it! 🙂 (now that I’ve overused the exclamation point… deep breath…)

Glad you found these sandals. Since my hip surgery, I spend quite a bit more on my shoes otherwise I’m pretty grouchy after just a bit of walking. I will certainly check these out when things get settled here.
    I did pick up a pair of Soft Walk Shoes at Off Broadway recently. They have egg-crate foam in the footbed. I LOVE them SO much! Something to keep your eyes open for, especially if you see them at a discount shoe place. They are really worth it.

• 4. jen38  |  June 17, 2008 at 7:23 pm

Egg crate foam, cool!

• 5. Mo  |  June 18, 2008 at 11:02 pm

Hey, if he didn’t already own, like, 20 pairs of shoes I wouldn’t complain 😉
    After 6 hours at the zoo my feet sighed just looking at the picture of those sandals!!!