I’ve Been Tagged Again!
Meredith from Daily Dose of Coffee tagged me for this numbers meme. Here are the rules:
- Answer all 6 questions
- Tag 6 people, and go to their blog and leave a comment to inform them that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
- Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmmm, 1998? Evan had just graduated from business school and we moved to New Jersey. I remember feeling the dread of having Evan return to long days away at work, and was busy with two small girls at home.
What are 5 things on your to do list today?
- create a post and sidebar logo for a new giveaway at Mythbuster Beauty
- put together a smilebox slide show for my Dad
- call my Dad and wish him a happy birthday
- Buy some shrimp for dinner tonight (Fried Rice)
- consider a pedicure, my feet need serious help
Snacks you enjoy?
Ice cream, chocolate, Kettlecorn popcorn from Popcorn, Indiana, fresh fruit, brownies, and smoothies
Places you have lived?
- Bloomington, IN
- Provo, UT
- NYC, NY
- Boston, MA
- Summit, NJ
- Redwood City, CA
- SLC, UT
Five things you would do if you were a billionaire:
- pay off the last of the debt
- travel, travel, travel
- set up scholarship funds for smart, hard working individuals
- start my own kick butt skincare company
- sponsor orphanages in West Africa and Asia
People you want to know more about:
I always want to know more about strong women who have gone against the grain and made their way, I find these stories inspiring.
Anyone up for this? I recently tagged quite a few and am feeling the pangs of guilt that I am doing it again. If you want to be, consider yourself tagged (and hugged).