I’ve Been Tagged Again!

June 12, 2008 at 7:55 pm 6 comments

Meredith from Daily Dose of Coffee tagged me for this numbers meme.  Here are the rules:

• Answer all 6 questions
  • Tag 6 people, and go to their blog and leave a comment to inform them that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
  • Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Hmmm, 1998?  Evan had just graduated from business school and we moved to New Jersey.  I remember feeling the dread of having Evan return to long days away at work, and was busy with two small girls at home.

What are 5 things on your to do list today?

• create a post and sidebar logo for a new giveaway at Mythbuster Beauty
  • put together a smilebox slide show for my Dad
  • call my Dad and wish him a happy birthday
  • Buy some shrimp for dinner tonight (Fried Rice)
  • consider a pedicure, my feet need serious help

Snacks you enjoy?

Ice cream, chocolate, Kettlecorn popcorn from Popcorn, Indiana, fresh fruit, brownies, and smoothies

Places you have lived?

• Bloomington, IN
  • Provo, UT
  • NYC, NY
  • Boston, MA
  • Summit, NJ
  • Redwood City, CA
  • SLC, UT

Five things you would do if you were a billionaire:

• pay off the last of the debt
  • travel, travel, travel
  • set up scholarship funds for smart, hard working individuals
  • start my own kick butt skincare company
  • sponsor orphanages in West Africa and Asia

People you want to know more about:

I always want to know more about strong women who have gone against the grain and made their way, I find these stories inspiring.

Anyone up for this?  I recently tagged quite a few and am feeling the pangs of guilt that I am doing it again.  If you want to be, consider yourself tagged (and hugged).

Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , .

Battle of the Breakouts So you think you can be a beauty reviewer at Megs?

• 1. kate2004rock  |  June 13, 2008 at 7:19 am

I need a scholarship.

• 2. Jen Hill  |  June 13, 2008 at 8:12 am

Kate, you would be the first recipient of my full-ride scholarship, generated from the revenue of my kick butt skincare company!

I realize this doesn’t help because you are starting your MBA program in the fall. Evan was very fortunate to receive a half tuition scholarship for his MBA program, it really saved us. I think the world of you Kate. What is your emphasis going to be for business school and what are you interested in doing afterwards?

I just was in contact with Korres and heard back from their Athens office headquarters. Wouldn’t that be a fabulous area to work? Caudalie US just moved to NYC, and would be another great company to work for. Can I live vicariously through you?

You are the best! Jen 🙂

• 3. Jamie  |  June 13, 2008 at 9:27 am

I LOVE Popcorn Indiana! Their popcorn is the absolute best. And I loved reading this!

• 4. realworldmartha  |  June 13, 2008 at 10:48 am

Ok so have you guys ever made homemade kettlecorn? We make it often and LOVE IT!!!! If you ever want the recipe let me know.

• 5. jen38  |  June 13, 2008 at 11:23 am

Hi Jamie and Debbie!

Deb, yes please, send me the recipe!

The main reason I love this brand of kettlecorn is that is grown and made in Indiana (20 miles south of my hometown of Bloomington)! I am a nostalgic fool when it comes to Indiana.

• 6. Meredith  |  June 13, 2008 at 7:22 pm

Thanks for humoring me and playing along!