Gee, that is a terrific way to shave…

June 8, 2008 at 11:51 am 8 comments

I just discovered a terrific shaving cream for my legs this morning and had to share.

Jessicurl’s Hair Cleansing Cream!   I was using this product as my shampoo, and then today it suddenly dawned on me that I should try this shampoo as a shaving cream.   Just a small amount added a wonderful slip on my skin for shaving, and left my legs feeling silky, not irritated, no cuts or nicks either.  You have to love that this product is all natural as well.  I always have hated the store brand shaving creams, with their strong scents and mile long chemical ingredient list.

“Use Jessicurl Hair Cleansing Cream to wash your hair gently without leaving it stripped and straw-like. The super moisturizing formula will make your hair soft, silky and wonderfully clean. Safe for color treated hair.”

Jess also added:

“This is my personal favorite product, as traditional shampoos had become such a nightmare for me. (For more on my views of traditional shampoo, visit our About Us section) The cleansing agents in this cleanser are two of the most gentle available ensuring that it won’t dry out your hair. If it’s been a few days since you last washed your hair, you might not experience a huge amount of lather on your first application of Hair Cleansing Cream. This does NOT mean that your hair isn’t clean. If you desire a more robust lather, washing a second time through should satisfy your needs. For an even more in depth cleaning, leave the lathered Hair Cleansing Cream on your hair for a few minutes before rinsing it out. This cleanser is gentle enough to be used every day, and is perfectly safe for color treated hair. I also like using it as body wash with a bath poof it leaves my skin SO much softer than soap.”

So Jess knew it all along, I just didn’t read the fine print!   I love finding out that a product I already have and love can be used for multiple applications.  Yay, Jessicurl’s Hair Cleansing (and Shaving) Cream!

Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

Prizey, A Giveaway Utopia New read: Surgery-Free Makeover

• 1. Marilyn  |  June 8, 2008 at 6:55 pm

Lucky you! I’ve gotten so lazy about shaving my legs lately. It helps that I’m so blind that I can’t see the forest for the trees, if you know what I mean.

• 2. tracy m  |  June 8, 2008 at 7:26 pm

Let me add my kudos to this product- I adore it for my hair, and now I get to try it on my legs! Whoo hoo! Yay Jessicurl…

• 3. jen38  |  June 8, 2008 at 7:33 pm

Marilyn, you are too funny! I only shave when I “have to,” and generally that falls on a Sunday morning. BTW, had a great time with you and Gary last night. Thank you so much.

Tracy, please tell me what you think of this as a shaving cream. My Jessicurl products are the Island Fantasy scent, what scent have you tried?

• 4. tracy m  |  June 9, 2008 at 9:35 am

I have both scents, but I am particularly partial to the Citrus Lavender.

• 5. Jen Hill  |  June 9, 2008 at 1:45 pm

I bet I would love that scent as well.

• 6. tracy m  |  June 10, 2008 at 9:31 am

I used it last night, and it was wonderful…

• 7. tracy m  |  June 10, 2008 at 9:32 am

Oh, and can I just say, the Alison Raffaele primer is the BEST THING EVER!!

• 8. Xina  |  June 27, 2008 at 3:39 pm

That’s great advice. I’ve heard of Jessicurl but had no idea it was natural. I’ll definitely look into that product.