FGW: Blue Eyeshadow Poll

May 28, 2008 at 7:56 am 8 comments

Mo wants to ask you what you think about her bold blue eyeshadow look.

Tranny or Terrific?

Drag queen or Diva?

Hot Mess or Hot-ness?

You decide!

In this picture Mo is using the “Submarine” eye shadow from MAC’s Naughty Nauticals collection.  It’s almost like “Electric Eel” but closer to a royal blue than Electric is.  It also becomes a bit darker but incredibly gorgeous when applied wet because it has a subtle frosty sheen while Electric is a matte formula.
Her lip color is the “Ms Fizz” Dazzleglass, painted on pretty heavy to get a nice strong color.

Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

Tales from the Dark Side of 30: Beauty Marks Tarte Eyelash Curler with $40 Purchase

• 1. Ahmnodt Heare  |  May 28, 2008 at 9:41 am

I think it’s inconclusive. I would like to see the color of the eyes before rendering a decision.

• 2. Mama Zen  |  May 28, 2008 at 11:33 am

Hmmm . . .

• 3. tracy m  |  May 28, 2008 at 2:36 pm

Having seen this is real life, I have to say, it’s pretty hot. Her eyes are an azure blue, and when open, it’s a lovely frame for the color.

• 4. Critty  |  May 28, 2008 at 3:27 pm

Hot-ness!! I love me some blue shadow!

• 5. mo mommy  |  May 28, 2008 at 5:52 pm

I lurve you Critty. Will you be my BFF? (just don’t tell Tracy)

• 6. Marilyn  |  May 28, 2008 at 10:29 pm

Having grown up in the 60’s, I’m still a little gun-shy of blue eye shadow but, hey, whatever floats your boat. I do really like the lip color! Very pretty mouth, Mo.

• 7. Bionic Beauty  |  May 29, 2008 at 1:46 pm

Mucho terrific-oh! Gorgeous and trendy. Plus, who wants to look like every other clone out there? Time to shake things up a bit on this planet of ours. I applaud her look. She’s got Bionic-Blue eyes! /wink/

• 8. Grandma  |  June 6, 2008 at 9:55 pm