Tagged! What Jenny needs…
A beautiful bunch of Sensation Lilacs from my back yard. Took the picture yesterday!
Marilyn tagged me with a super nifty way to find out what I really “need.” Just Google search your name with the word “needs” and list the top five answers.
1. A Baller. I think they mean a melon baller, I hope that is what this means.
2. A road bike. Yeah, actually I do.
3. Space. With five daughters and a husband that is 6’1″, and considering we just spent several days recently cramped in a minivan to California, definitely I could go for that!
4. A Wii (Wee). Weeee just bought a Wii last month. I have only gotten to play it three times.
5. A good spanking. What the heck?! What did I do? Come on!
BTW: I have some terrific reads for you this weekend:
- Marilyn’s post, “Rant Wednesday” at Grammuh Hansen.
- Allie’s post, “Your Challenge This Week” at Wardrobe Oxygen. (4 stars!)
- Tracy’s post, “Day from Hell Adds Cruel Accolades” at Dandelion Mama.
- Mo’s post, “What am I thinking” at Fried Green Madness.
- Debbie’s post, “Water or Coke?” at Real World Martha.
- Jen’s post, “Colorescience Bronzer Brush With SPF 20,” at Raging Rogue.
- Jami’s post, “e.l.f.’s Tone Correcting Concealer – Quite the Bargain!” at Bionic Beauty.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: baller, bargains, Beauty, blooms, challenge, coke, concealers, elf cosmetics, family, Fun, hell, kindness, lilacs, melon baller, minivan, road bike, Self Acceptance, sensation, sensation lilacs, space, spanking, tagged, tagging, water, Wii, Women.