Tagged! What Jenny needs…

May 25, 2008 at 9:28 am 5 comments

A beautiful bunch of Sensation Lilacs from my back yard.  Took the picture yesterday!

Marilyn tagged me with a super nifty way to find out what I really “need.”  Just Google search your name with the word “needs” and list the top five answers.

1.   A Baller.  I think they mean a melon baller, I hope that is what this means.

2.   A road bike.  Yeah, actually I do.

3.   Space.  With five daughters and a husband that is 6’1″, and considering we just spent several days recently cramped in a minivan to California, definitely I could go for that!

4.   A Wii (Wee).  Weeee just bought a Wii last month.  I have only gotten to play it three times.

5.  A good spanking.  What the heck?!  What did I do?  Come on!

I am tagging the following:  Tracy, Mo, Debbie, Allie, and Jen.  Have fun and let me know if you do this!

BTW:  I have some terrific reads for you this weekend:

Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

Good to be home! Last Week to Enter: Alison Raffaele Shine Buster Giveaway

• 1. tracy m  |  May 25, 2008 at 9:53 am

All right, I’ll play!

Tracy needs:

1. …her Starbucks, even in China
    2. …to run.
    3. …a new pair of shoes
    4. …to leave Claremont Northeastern
    5. …assistance to write at a passable level.
    6. …to cut that mess.

It’s unclear what “that mess” is, but i can take a guess! And I can’t recall the last time I entered a Starbucks- although I did drive thru when my mom was here this winter…

• 2. Jen  |  May 26, 2008 at 7:47 pm

Thanks for the tag! Check out my post, with what Jennifer needs!

• 3. mo mommy  |  May 26, 2008 at 10:16 pm

Mo needs:

1) optician/front desk manager (do they do windows?)
    2) to get better
    3) surgery (who’s up to pay for my tummy tuck?)
    4) a Daytona 675 (motorcycle?)
    5) a new home (maybe someday)

• 4. Marilyn  |  May 26, 2008 at 11:14 pm

I love the picture of your lilacs! I LOVE lilacs, in fact, I just planted my first lilac tree!! I can’t wait.

• 5. realworldmartha  |  May 27, 2008 at 3:44 pm

I just did mine and will post this week 🙂