Sephora’s Sun Safety Kit: 11 travel-size items for $25

May 12, 2008 at 7:20 am 7 comments

After skimming through my newly received Summer 2008 “Calendar Girls” Sephora catalog, I noticed on the back cover a blurb about Sephora’s 2008 Sun Safety Kit.

What really grabbed my attention is that this kit contains some of my favorite new skincare finds:

Yes, these are all just trial-sized items, but between all 11 products in this kit, you will probably have enough products to get through the summer with them!

*Sephora is also donating $21.55 from each sale to the Skin Cancer Foundation.  Another fringe benefit for doing something good for your skin!

Entry filed under: Skincare, Uncategorized. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

Mission Impossible: Shopping for My Mother Unwanted Facial Hair: What’s a gal to do?

• 1. mo mommy  |  May 12, 2008 at 2:26 pm

$21.55 out of $25 is donated?! That’s pretty amazing, count me in!

• 2. jen38  |  May 12, 2008 at 9:12 pm

Yeah it really is. I am curious about the watermelon facial sunscreen as well.

• 3. IFW  |  May 13, 2008 at 5:06 am

These aren’t your run-of-the-mill sample sizes. Most would be considered the “Deluxe” samples for Sephora’s Beauty Insider’s. Cute little bottles & tubes, perfect for multiple applications. Well worth the jack and then some…

• 4. juiCybeauty  |  May 13, 2008 at 7:23 pm

i’ve been meaning to take a closer look at this! i’m glad you posted this because i’ve bought some of those products by themselves..i definitely need to get this! thanks for the post!

• 5. FGW:Frugal Finds « Mythbuster Beauty  |  May 20, 2008 at 11:06 pm

[…] you already spent most of your cosmetics budget on some Naughty Nauticals or a way to be safe in the sun, it’s about time I step up with some great summer products that are easy to find and easy to […]

• 6. Cass  |  May 25, 2008 at 4:19 pm

I bought this and am glad that I did! I had skin cancer a few years ago so I am always on the lookout for the perfect sunscreen. This gives you the chance to try a lot of different kinds to see which works best for you. As was mentioned, these are very large samples and will last you long enough to decide whether or not you really want to spend the money on the full size product.

It includes sunscreen wipes that are great for keeping in your purse!

• 7. mo mommy  |  May 26, 2008 at 10:18 pm

No kidding, that little Juice Beauty moisturizer tube has lasted me 3 days already! The Tarte lip sheer is great too. I LOVE this kit!