FGW’s Stuff I love! MAC Cosmetics

May 6, 2008 at 9:17 pm 7 comments

You know how prestige lines love their collections and limited edition products. Well I found one that requires your immediate attention because they’re going fast and they are hot, hot, HOT!

[Jen side comment:  Check out the guy’s abs, and that lip mark on them!  Nice touch MAC!]

MAC has created a collection of sheer perfection with their Naughty Nauticals. They even have a gorgeous red lipstick in Port Red, but I had just bought yet another red lip color in my quest for the perfect red, so I had to pass. Check out the colors online, but be sure to go in store if you can because they are SO much better in person!

Yep, I picked up a couple things already. Can you guess which products I just had to have?

Another must have are the Dazzleglass Lip glosses.  Also limited, of course, they are beyond beautiful. Lipglass with super fine shimmering particles added.  Not the slightest bit grainy.  Just super shiny, super shimmery lip lovin.  I picked Ms Fizz, it reminds me of a lip gloss Urban Decay used to have that I adored, though picking just one was incredibly hard.  These are the perfect summer colors, but that means they are disappearing fast.  So dash to your nearest MAC counter and ch-ch-check it out!

Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

Supracor Stimulite® Bath Mitt paired with Caudalie’s Spa Radiance Set This is NOT Your Mom’s Blue Eyeshadow!

• 1. Marilyn  |  May 6, 2008 at 10:45 pm

I don’t know about the blue lipgloss – could be mistaken for hypothermia or coma.

• 2. mo mommy  |  May 6, 2008 at 11:57 pm

For real, how weird is it that I didn’t even notice the dude in the background? I must be seriously crazy about makeup to have missed that!!
    The blue and purple Dazzleglass are very sheer and lightly tinted, but it’s still probably best that they saved them until the snow melted!

• 3. jen38  |  May 7, 2008 at 7:01 am

I didn’t notice the guy until after I posted it as well. Naughty Nauticals it is! 😉

• 4. Jami  |  May 7, 2008 at 9:03 am

Hmmm…. Can I get those abs added to my palette? 😉

• 5. tracy m  |  May 7, 2008 at 7:04 pm

I’m scared those lips would slide right off my face!!
    I didn’t notice the guy either. Good grief. The kids have eaten not only my brain, but my libido as well!

• 6. Ice Cream  |  May 12, 2008 at 9:24 am

Ok, first I have to say I love that male dummy. My husband has always said that awesome abs for men are like fake boobs for women, there is no point in having them unless you show them off. =)

These lips look like a custom paint job. Not quite sure I could pull them off, but they are fun to look at.

• 7. Frugal Finds « Mythbuster Beauty  |  May 20, 2008 at 10:55 pm

[…] you already spent most of your cosmetics budget on some Naughty Nauticals or a way to be safe in the sun, it’s about time I step up with some great summer products that are […]