Ode to Evan and Jen: 17 years together!

May 4, 2008 at 2:24 pm 8 comments

Memories…

Our wedding day, May 4, 1991.  Holy crap, we were young!

Our first trip to Hawaii:

Last summer camping at Tanner’s Flat:

17 years, 5 major moves, Wall Street, Business School, Dot com Bust, and 5 girls later you still have that charm!

Happy Anniversary Evan!  I love you, love you, love you!

Entry filed under: Uncategorized.

Sunday Sermon: Prayer of the Children All About Retinoids: Considering Retin-A

• 1. tracy m  |  May 4, 2008 at 11:32 pm

Happy Anniversary guys!! You both look even more lovely today than you did all those years ago! Here’s to 50 more….

• 2. Aparna  |  May 5, 2008 at 5:01 am

Happy Anniversary.

• 3. Allie  |  May 5, 2008 at 5:28 am

Happy anniversary to you two! 🙂

• 4. Laurel  |  May 5, 2008 at 8:10 am

I am so happy for you! Your wedding picture that you posted is beautiful.

• 5. jen38  |  May 5, 2008 at 9:22 am

Thank you Laurel! You are very sweet to say so.

So great to have you comment. Hope to see you soon.

Jen

• 6. realworldmartha  |  May 5, 2008 at 10:26 am

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! You guys have 3 years up on us. We went to Hawaii too 🙂

I feel the same way when I look back at our pictures…yikes! I don’t feel like I’ve aged that much 🙂

• 7. jen38  |  May 5, 2008 at 3:35 pm

I want to go to Hawaii for reals! Maybe for our 20th…

You two still look so great; I would love to see your wedding picture!

• 8. Marilyn  |  May 5, 2008 at 9:34 pm

Awwww – how sweet is that! You guys haven’t changed a bit!! Here’s to the next 17!