To My Small Town Friends

May 2, 2008 at 11:39 am 5 comments

Thank you so much to whoever nominated Mythbuster Beauty for the “Blog of the Day Awards.”  It won yesterday as the “Best Blog of the Day.” I am absolutely thrilled.

Blog Awards Winner

I am missing my family and friends back in Bloomington, Indiana today.

This post is dedicated to Tracy M, and I am going to make some killer great enchiladas tonight thanks to her. You can find the recipe at her blog site: Dandelion Mama.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

And the winners are…. Sunday Sermon: Prayer of the Children

• 1. tracy m  |  May 2, 2008 at 2:29 pm

Thanks Jen- let me know how the enchiladas come out!

• 2. jen38  |  May 3, 2008 at 6:42 am

I will! They are getting bumped to Sunday because of weekend plans and Evan being out of town.

I love your pic on MySpace btw! Anytime you need a friend, please keep me in mind.

Big hug, Jen

• 3. mo mommy  |  May 3, 2008 at 8:57 am

Congratulations Jen! You put a lot of love and effort into this, and clearly it shows!!

• 4. Marilyn  |  May 3, 2008 at 9:30 pm

You deserve the accolades, my dear! When are we going to Italy? Or dinner? Or lunch? Or insane?

• 5. jen38  |  May 4, 2008 at 10:40 am

Thanks so much Mo and Marilyn!

As to our future plans, insane definitely, dinner very soon, Italy I wish!