Gorgeously Green and suki® skincare

April 29, 2008 at 7:05 am 5 comments

I am a fan of the Oprah show, but didn’t catch a recent episode with guest Sophie Uliano about her newly released and revolutionary book, “Gorgeously Green.”

“Gorgeously Green is a lifestyle choice that is simple, easy and fun.  Going Green doesn’t mean you have to go without.  On the contrary, it’s the most exciting, fulfilling, and wondrous way of life imaginable.” – Sophie Uliano, Gorgeously Green

Sophie appeared with Oprah and Julia Roberts and discussed her new book, her “GG” philosophy, and some great eco-smart products.  One of the beauty products she mentioned was from my favorite skincare line, suki®!

In honor of mother’s day, suki® emailed me about a great skincare starter set they are offering at a great price.  Here is your chance to live a little greener and look fabulous!

this mother’s day, pamper mom  + make her look + feel especially beautiful!

all our luxurious gift sets presented in a deluxe suki® box.

nurture + nourish for a gorgeous summer glow, **special price $129

protect + enrich deep moisture, **special price $95

plus free ground shipping within the continental u.s.

special promotion for orders placed before may 5th.

www.sukipure.com

(coupon code: “nurture” or “protect“. if you wish to order both gift boxes, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.858.suki.)

Entry filed under: Skincare, Uncategorized. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

Dear Ms. MBB: Need great SPF for oily skin FGW: Urban Decay Brings the Sun

• 1. Jami  |  April 29, 2008 at 8:55 am

YUM! Green and gorgeous!! 🙂 Oh dear, how quickly the beauty products add up and make a dent in my budget. lol

• 2. mo mommy  |  April 29, 2008 at 11:32 am

A friend of mine tried Suki (thanks to MBB) and she also loves it. With an enthusiastic thumbs up from you both I have to believe it, but still, that’s some serious coin!!
    I think this one is going on the “save my pennies” list for me…

• 3. jen38  |  April 29, 2008 at 6:05 pm

My favorite products are suki’s lemongrass cleanser, white willow toner and their complexion brightening creme. Nothing fancy, just great ingredients and great results.

• 4. joycey couture  |  April 30, 2008 at 3:32 am

I love a product that is simple, clean, and earth friendly… I’m heading to their website to check them out before work! 🙂

• 5. jen38  |  April 30, 2008 at 8:45 am

Great to hear from you Joycey! I loved your review about “Malibu Secret” on Bionic Beauty yesterday.

Hope you have a wonderful day! Jen 🙂