Rock Star Mom: Why should Mo have all the fun?

April 25, 2008 at 1:00 pm 10 comments

Why should Mo have all the fun?!

This morning instead of using my boring brown eyeliner, I grabbed Urban Decay’s dark, sexy purple ROCKSTAR 24/7 Glide-on pencil and did my best to create the glam swoosh-liner look. Mo emailed me about a 30% off friends and family code through April 30th at Urban Decay. Simply enter code “FFA30” at checkout!  I also applied on my lips my newly found favorite Glossy Lip Tint in Cherrybomb by BECCA., proceeded to grab my electric guitar and voila! I am a ROCK STAR MOM!

Watch out Madonna, move over Fergie, Jen at Mythbuster Beauty has arrived!

My daughter Amanda did an incredible job taking and editing some rockin’ shots of her madre today. Thanks for the inspiration Mo!

Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

Sephora Glam Mom Spotted Dear Ms. MBB: Need great SPF for oily skin

• 1. tracy m  |  April 25, 2008 at 1:16 pm

Wow, Jen! You look so fun and fresh and pretty! I think you got the rock-star thing down! I’m coveting that UD liner- I went to buy it at the store and they were out- so I have to hit the website for that awesome sale. Maybe they’ll let me put stuff in my cart this time, eh?

• 2. jen38  |  April 25, 2008 at 1:36 pm

Thanks Tracy. It is really fun to step into a totally different style type like this. You have got to try this!

Good luck with the order! I am slapping my wrists right now telling myself, no Jen, no more makeup, you don’t need any more makeup!

• 3. mo mommy  |  April 25, 2008 at 2:50 pm

That pic of you with the guitar is a gas!!!
    You are ROCKIN!
    I already have my list of things to buy…

• 4. mo mommy  |  April 25, 2008 at 2:56 pm

And the video btw, classic! There’s a whole family of rockstars around there!

• 5. Loose Lips  |  April 25, 2008 at 8:37 pm

Oh what a fun pic!

• 6. jen38  |  April 25, 2008 at 10:02 pm

Thanks so much! This picture project was too fun. Who is next?

• 7. grammhansen  |  April 25, 2008 at 10:08 pm

That picture is smokin’ hot!

• 8. jen38  |  April 26, 2008 at 8:16 am

Thanks Marilyn! I heard you are visiting your kids in AZ. Hope you are having a great time.

• 9. Nenette  |  April 27, 2008 at 8:55 am

Love it! You are rockstar cool, Jen! 🙂

• 10. Meredith  |  April 27, 2008 at 10:23 am

Jen, you look fantastic! I adore Urban Decay – they are one of my fav brands ever.