Suki’s Transformative Facial Clay: Soothing and Purifying

April 14, 2008 at 7:35 am 5 comments

Last week I visited with one of my best neighbor friends Stacy. Actually, I went over to pick up three of my girls that were playing with their five children. At the front door, I noticed a few more neighborhood children playing there as well. Stacy’s home is a magnet to many of the neighborhood children because she is such a warm-hearted person, and her children are such an enjoyable group to hang out with.

Such is the life of busy, big social families. It is wonderful, and a bit stressful. With a large group of kids, there is a large amount of noise, mess, and general chaos. Stacy and I got talking about skincare, and she mentioned that she has been struggling with some breakouts along her jaw line and chin areas. I have learned that these breakouts are usually associated with hormone fluctuations and stress related issues. I want to recommend one of my favorite skincare products that not only treat blemishes, but soothes and purifies the skin as well. Of all the skincare products I have tried, Sukipure’s Transformative Facial Clay would top my list.

Sukipure’s Transformative Facial Clay: green tea, roses, and white willow

Achieve real results with our uniquely powerful facial purifier. an effective cleanser, masque & spot treatment for normal, combination, & oily skin, blemishing, acne, any condition of inflammation, & for refreshing & brightening all complexion types. helps rid the skin of blemishes, impurities & toxins, evens tone & reduces inflammation in as little as 5 minutes.

I enjoy the delicate smell and texture of this kaolin clay lotion. I use this for my PM cleanser and when I need some additional purification treatment, leave it on 5 to 15 minutes as a masque. Sukipure’s transformative clay leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. This clay is a very effective cleanser and treatment for sensitive, acne-prone, or oily skin types. The Sukipure facial transformative clay retails for $36.65 at www.sukipure.com.

Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

Sunday Sermon: Sister Love Elna Baker: In My Grandmother’s Dress

• 1. erase wrinkles  |  April 14, 2008 at 4:57 pm

Thanks for the heads up on this clay. I checked out the ingredients and I am really impressed. Especially since they include exfoliating ingredients like sugar. /Also it is gentle enough to use everyday since kaolin is not drying to the skin.

• 2. Marilyn Hansen  |  April 14, 2008 at 9:57 pm

After over a week with my grandsons, do you think I could do a full body treatment with this stuff?

• 3. Marilyn Hansen  |  April 14, 2008 at 9:58 pm

I’m kidding, of course.

• 4. Nenette  |  April 15, 2008 at 5:02 pm

oh, I may have to get this for a spa day at home with the hubby… 🙂

• 5. jen38  |  April 15, 2008 at 7:44 pm

This really a wonderfully soothing clay masque formulation! Everything I have ever tried from Suki has been fabulous.