The 3 Week Naturally Curly Method Challenge: Finale

April 11, 2008 at 6:56 am 6 comments

3 weeks ago Tracy M took a “leap of faith” into the naturally curly hair care method. This poignant hair “Lock-umentary” can be read at both her website, Dandelion Mama and here, and the progress that her hair made is absolutely gorgeous!

The Three Week Naturally Curly Challenge Saga:

Hair Challenge: Day One:
Tracy takes a before picture and starts her 3 week journey.
The Three Week Curly Girl Challenge: 1st Commandment:
Sorry, no brushing allowed.
Hair Challenge: End of Week 1:
Significant progress and some curl improvements made.
Naturally Curly Haircare: Scalp Treatments:
Co-pooing and rules for taking care of your hair and scalp.
Hair Challenge, Week 2:
More changes for Tracy’s hair, and boingers even!
Week 3 of Naturally Curly Hair: No Blow Frying:
Step away from the blow dryer and hair straightener!
Hair Challenge: Finale:

Ms. Tracy gorgeous after using the Naturally Curly Method for 3 weeks. Dang, I love it when I am right!

One hair care line that I introduced to Tracy, and she fell in love with, was the Jessicurl line. Not only are Jessicurl’s products incredible, they are reasonably priced and all natural. Jess just informed me about their $5.00 flat-rate shipping fee offer. This would be an excellent time to try her hair care line, and if you have any questions, just email them; they are the friendliest, coolest group of people on the planet!

“You might think of this as spring cleaning here at Jessicurl headquarters – I invite you to clean out my inventory, from Aloeba to Too Shea! and everything in between. No matter what you buy, it will only cost $5 to ship. This offer is good through Sunday, April 13 at 6pm PT and applies only to orders with US shipping addresses.”

Entry filed under: Hair, Self Acceptance. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

Cosmedicine Medi-Matte Face Tint and Oil Control Lotion SPF 20 Sunday Sermon: Sister Love

• 1. tracy m  |  April 11, 2008 at 8:04 am

Thanks Jen!! I placed a huge order with Jessicurl two days ago, and so I missed the shipping deal, but even so, I can’t wait for the goodies to arrive.

You were right. 🙂

• 2. jen38  |  April 11, 2008 at 8:33 am

Thank you Tracy! I have absolutely loved keeping up with your progress.

Now what’s next? Oh yeah, I have another fun Tracy topic coming up next week! Ah haa haa!

• 3. Jen  |  April 11, 2008 at 9:29 am

That is the most gorgeous head of curls I’ve ever seen!

• 4. mo mommy  |  April 11, 2008 at 10:45 am

I’ve known Tracy for a couple years now and this is the FIRST time I’ve ever heard her say she loves her curly mass of hair!
    Good job Jen!

• 5. tracy m  |  April 11, 2008 at 5:13 pm

Wow, make a girl feel good why doncha?! Thanks. I need something to be good right now, and hey, if it’s my hair, I’ll take it!

• […] The Three Week Naturally Curly Challenge:  On this post, you can read where we talk about specific curly hair rules, like no brushing, no shampooing, no blow frying, I mean drying! […]