Mythbuster Beauty Hits the BIG TIME!

March 31, 2008 at 9:13 pm 12 comments

lifestyles_of_the_rich__famous_138.jpg

I always knew that my hard work and crazy beauty obsession would pay off someday.  I just signed a contract to place the Mythbuster Beauty blog into syndication for $7,000,000 a year.  Seven million smackeroos!   I am finally helping my family become independently wealthy.

As part of the agreement, I get to hire a staff of full time beauty reviewers.   Bionic Beauty, Raging Rouge, Mo Mommy, Tracy, Kate, IFW, Marilyn, Debbie, who am I forgetting here?  You are all hired!  We will be flown around the globe in a Gulf Stream V in search of the most fabulous cosmetics and will expose all the cosmetic crap for what it truly is.  Mark your calendars for April 10 -14th where we will attend the Worldwide Cosmoprof convention in Bologna, Italy!

You heard me, Mythubuster Beauty just hit the BIG TIME!  Champagne wishes and caviar dreams, baby!

(Also, my husband’s plastic surgery turned him into Fabio Clooney!)

Happy April Fools 😉

Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

Week 3 of Naturally Curly Hair: No Blow Frying Fried Green Wednesdays: Cargo’s blu_ray collection

• 1. Marilyn Hansen  |  March 31, 2008 at 11:18 pm

Yeah, if only.

• 2. Jen Hill  |  April 1, 2008 at 6:59 am

Marilyn, you and I are going to Italy someday, and that is no April Fools!

• 3. tracy m  |  April 1, 2008 at 10:58 am

OOOOH!! I love me some Itally! Fabio Clooney, eh? He he he! Could I be Angelina Beckinsale?

• 4. Jamie  |  April 1, 2008 at 12:08 pm

Oh my gosh, this post was hilarious! If only it were true. You deserve it all and more! 🙂

• 5. jen38  |  April 1, 2008 at 2:51 pm

If they can change Evan into Fabio Clooney, I suppose anything could be possible, but I like you just the way you are!

Thanks Jamie, and you are hired as well. Move over Ralph Lauren, the Dream Team at Mythbuster Beauty has arrived!

• 6. kate2004rock  |  April 2, 2008 at 8:17 am

Thats not funny. I really do need a job…

• 7. Jen Hill  |  April 2, 2008 at 9:08 am

I am sorry Kate! I would so love to offer you a real job. I am confident that something amazing is going to come your way.

Big hugs! Jen

• 8. Bionic Beauty  |  April 2, 2008 at 6:11 pm

$7mil a year. WOO HOO! We can all blog from Clooney’s mansion! 🙂
    Jen, Can I hire Matt Damon as my personal blogging assistant?

• 9. jen38  |  April 2, 2008 at 6:30 pm

Yup, we will all meet up at Clooney’s Villa Oleandra in Lake Como, Italy!

Matt Damon can be arranged.

🙂 Jen

• 10. Jen  |  April 4, 2008 at 4:06 pm

You are so damn hilarious! But… someday this post will be a reality! You just wait!

• 11. kate2004rock  |  April 4, 2008 at 5:05 pm

You were right Jen. Got my acceptance letter for graduate school today. MBA here I come!

• 12. jen38  |  April 4, 2008 at 6:33 pm

Congrats KATE!!! That is awesome news. Where are you headed?