3 Ways to Be Green: Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

March 17, 2008 at 7:31 am 8 comments

mo-day-1-small-web-view.jpg

1. Like Mo, you can express yourself in St. Patty’s Day fashion with some bold green color on your eyelids!

2.  You can go green by buying organic skincare.

You can try one of Herbaria’s newest soaps:  Triple Mint Oatmeal

image003.jpg

“Just in time for refreshment in warmer weather, we invite you to enjoy the natural menthol tingle and scent packed into this new bar.”

3.  Go green by buying organic cosmetics.

Alison Raffaele has redesigned her cosmetic line for 2008.  Alison’s new primer is my newest favorite rave about product, and is created in both an acne and age response formula.   A little bit goes a long way.  This primer not only makes my skin feel like velvet; it helps my foundation glide on beautifully, and it provides an spf 15.

image0011.jpg

Alison Raffaele Primer:  Acne Response Formula with spf 15

Primers minimize pores and act as a protective shield from pollutants.  Gives you a velvetly smooth canvas that won’t budge all day.  Paraben Free, with our Frutta di Vita antioxidant complex. ($44)hot-pink-heart.jpgorganic.jpg

Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

The 3 Week Curly Girl Challenge: 1st Commandment Prescriptives: 25% Off Friends and Family Code

• 1. hairyshoefairy  |  March 17, 2008 at 9:58 am

Ooh! Nice green, Mo.

• 2. grammhansen  |  March 17, 2008 at 10:40 pm

I went green by sucking on green throat lozenges and snarfing mentholatum up my nose – I hate colds! I have green eyes…does that count?

• 3. jen38  |  March 18, 2008 at 10:39 am

I am sorry to hear that Gramm! Allergies or a cold is starting up today for me as well.

Gesundheit!

• 4. Jen  |  March 19, 2008 at 4:56 pm

Can’t say enough good things about the Alison Raffaele primer! I use it every day!

• 5. jen38  |  March 19, 2008 at 7:50 pm

I am so happy that you love it as much as I do! Many primers feel about the same to me, and this one stands out as something really special.

• […] spa product giveaways.  One is even giving away 10 of Alison Raffaele’s newly designed and highly praised Face Forward Primers – in their Age Response […]

• 7. Bionic Beauty  |  April 23, 2008 at 5:07 pm

Hi Jen, I’m searching for a natural/organic SPF face day lotion. Is the Alison Raffaele primer moisturizing enough for a daytime use? I don’t have dry skin; I’m oily T zone, acne prone on cheeks, and can have sun spots pop up if I’m not extra-over-zealous with my SPF in summer.

Also, I’m trying a new natural/organic skin care regimen by Sophyto and they recommended a more natural SPF lotion to go with. So here I am.

Recommend something for me MBB! 🙂
    Jami

• […] Alison’s Face Forward Primer is one of my favorite rave about products and was reviewed on St Patrick’s Day as a great way to go green.   A little bit goes a long way.  This primer not only makes my skin feel like velvet; it helps my foundation glide on beautifully, and it provides an spf 15. […]