Don’t Flip out: Mythbuster Beauty is going WordPress

January 15, 2008 at 9:06 am 6 comments

scared_woman Many of you are going to visit my site today and are probably saying to yourself, “What is going on here?”

No need to panic, it is the same blog just at WordPress (and with a slightly different format)!

No need to type in www.mythbusterbeauty.blogspot.com, or www.mythbusterbeauty.wordpress.com, just www.mythbusterbeauty.comMythbuster Beauty is quite a mouthful. Try to say it three times fast.  Not an easy feat.

I have some fun new features to add, including a weekly review from another enthusiastic beauty blogger.  She contributes faithfully, but now I will be able to give her the credit she deserves!

2008 will be filled with many surprises, even surprising for myself.  Monthly contests, beauty reviews, interviews, and new found friends.

As always I appreciate your support and friendship.

Jen

Entry filed under: Uncategorized.

January Jessicurl’s "How to Beat the Winter Blues" Contest Beauty finds at QVC: philosophy’s the perfect canvas 5-piece collection

• 1. mo mommy  |  January 15, 2008 at 10:39 am

I had to double check my link there for a second! Very exciting to have everything in one place!!

• 2. MamaGeek  |  January 15, 2008 at 8:01 pm

Wow congratulations, how exciting is THAT. It looks fantastic.

• 3. Laurel  |  January 16, 2008 at 8:37 am

This looks wonderful! You are full of great plans and have helped so many people! Thanks so much!

• 4. Jen Hill  |  January 16, 2008 at 9:53 am