Happy 1st Month Mythbuster Beauty!
The first month flew by at Mythbuster Beauty. I’ve been so excited and busy creating this “little monster” blog, and now it is October. I am learning so much and meeting such wonderful new people. Thank you all for reading my posts and making comments. I hope this site can enrich and inspire your lives.
For the first few weeks, the visits from you were in the single digits, and those were mainly from my Mom. I love you Momma! Now I am getting a steady flow of visitors, and although only a few comment, I know you are reading. I get hits from all over the US, and even some from Mexico, Canada, Sweden, South Africa, Turkey, Venezuela, Australia, Thailand, and the Philippines!
To make this site a little more orderly, I have created a schedule to help me structure the posts according to topics. This is so you can look forward to your favorite beauty subjects and help me plan accordingly. This new schedule will start on Monday, October 8th.
Monday: “Manure Mondays”
- The latest “CRAP” that the Beauty Media has been shoveling to us
Tuesday: “How-To Tuesdays” & “Kitchen Cupboard Beauty”
- Tips and Advice on how to make the most of your cosmetics
- Beauty Products made from everyday items in your home
Wednesday: “What do I do with my Hair ?”
- Solutions and strategies on how to work with, not fight against our hair
Thursday: “Terrific Skincare”
- Great skin needs less makeup, and what makeup you do use will look even better!
Friday: “Weekend Wrap Up”
- News headline, trend, or some other subject that tickles my fancy
Saturday and Sunday: Misc.
- Answering questions and comments, but other than that, I am taking the weekend off to play with my family!
I always love to hear your thoughts on topics, questions you might have, or to share your own experiences. Here’s to another month!
Best to all of you, XO Jen